VOTRE GOLF DANS LES ALPES MARITIMES
In a sporty and friendly environment, in the heart of the Alpes Maritimes on the Côte d’Azur (06), Frederic Orselli welcomes you and aims to accompany anyone attracted to golf.
Whether you are a beginner who has never touched a club or a confirmed professional: all levels are admitted!
In a fun context and a tailor-made educational approach, Frédéric Orselli motivates and guides each student until they obtain the green card which gives access to the most beautiful courses in Europe!
And for those who wish, Frédéric Orselli prepares you for competitions: departmental and regional championships, French championships, alone or in a team…
GOLF WITH THE O.G.O ACADEMY
Much more than a teacher, he is an attentive guide who identifies faults but also knows how to highlight the qualities of each student, whether beginner or experienced.
According to a uniform methodology, the different techniques and the top-of-the-range teaching services of the O.G.A Academy make learning both clear and simple!
Are you considering registering for lessons or courses?
Frédéric ORSELLI, historical teacher of the Golf Country Club of Opio-Valbonne for 30 years will answer all your questions and direct you to the qualified teacher who will best match your profile and your preferences!
Frédéric Orselli’s teaching method adapts and meets your needs, with a tailor-made and personalized approach, and in several languages: French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
Because at all times, your pleasure is the priority, your teacher is always at your disposal.
With unique proven know-how, based on 30 years of experience and a search for excellence around the world, our mission is to train high-level instructors at the service of players, from beginners to professionals whose aim is leisure or performance.
Several courses are available for both beginners and experienced players: the golf school, individual or group lessons, advanced courses, preparation for obtaining the green pass, and so on.
Unique in the region, the Junior Golf Academy is a golf school with an ideal infrastructure for learning golf and developing your child’s potential.
DES EQUIPEMENTS TECHNIQUES
Frédéric Orselli’s Academy has high-quality teaching aids and equipment. The latest generation Trackman, for instance, helps to analyze your swing, to precisely calculate your trajectory and in the more or less long term to perfect your handicap.
The instructors teach the method of Frédéric Orselli who was trained in Canada and the United States by the greatest masters of world golf education and who is an active coach for professional players.
The instructors prepare you for regular competitions organized on site and away.
Individual and group lessons take place in an exceptional environment on two international level 18-hole courses. Both young and old are welcome.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced player, you improve your golf on some of the most attractive driving ranges in the south of France at the Opio-Valbonne and the Grande Bastide golf courses.
Golf lessons take place in a privileged setting in the mild Mediterranean climate.
Ever-present sunshine, hundred-year-old trees that provide shade, hedges that shelter from the wind, and more.
An exceptional setting to enjoy an outdoor sport!
GRANDE BASTIDE GOLF
LESSONS AND COURSES OFFERED AT THE GOLF CLUB
Various offers are available for members of the association and for those from outside:
- Group or individual lessons during the school year and during the holidays, with reduced prices for members of the association and their children. Golf is also possible on 9-hole guided courses.
- Golf courses for 3 to 5 people with several options:
10 hours of group lessons on weekdays and 2 hours of guided golfing, 6 hours in group lessons at weekends, a 6- hour “little game” individual or group course and accelerated training for motivated beginners.
- DLessons on the most beautiful golf courses in the world:
5 day-courses in 4 different country clubs in France or abroad: in Sardinia, Portugal, South Africa, etc. In this particular package, green fees, licenses and golf balls are included.
- In-house courses with possible accommodation at the Château de la Bégude, a charming 4-star residence with a swimming pool, a lounge bar and two gourmet restaurants.
- Training courses eligible for the CPF (Personal Training Account)
Special rates apply to works councils.
WHAT IS ASKED OF THE GOLFER?
- Golf lessons at the OGA Academy – Alpes maritimes (06) on the French Riviera respect golf codes and each player must wear the required attire, i.e. a sporty polo shirt with a buttoned collar , trousers other than jeans or jogging or skirt as well as specific shoes for the sport, without nails so as not to damage the green.
- To take advantage of the practices and courses, the license of the French golf federation and a recent medical certificate are required. Note that the ffgolf license also allows you to participate in the various competitions planned throughout the year and in all French regions.
- The golfer is welcomed in a privileged place, maintained with care all year round and fitted out with the greatest respect for the rules and etiquette.