GOLF LESSONS AND COURSES IN THE ALPES-MARITIMES
The O.G.O. golf instructors welcome and coach anyone attracted to golf in an athletic, friendly environment, in the heart of the Alpes-Maritimes on the French Riviera (06).
All levels are admitted, from the beginner who has never touched a club to the experienced professional.
We are committed to motivating and guiding each student with a customized educational approach in a playful atmosphere until the obtention of the green pass which allows access to the most attractive courses in Europe!
And our qualified instructors prepare those with a competitive spirit for competitions: departmental and regional championships, French championships, either individual or in a team.
GOLF WITH THE O.G.O ACADEMY
Every O.G.O golf instructor on the Côte d’Azur/ Alpes-Maritimes (06) who is trained in the Orselli methodology is constantly searching for improvement and excellence.
Much more than a teacher, he is an attentive guide who points out weaknesses but who also knows how to highlight the qualities of each student, beginners and experienced players alike.
The OGO Academy ‘s uniform methodology and its various techniques and high-quality services make learning both clear and simple!
Are you considering registering for lessons or courses?
Frédéric ORSELLI, a legendary teacher at the Opio-Valbonne Golf Country Club for the last 25 years, will answer all your questions and direct you to the qualified instructor who will best fit your profile and preferences.
The O.G.O. teaching staff are trained to adapt to your needs, with a tailor-made, personalized approach. Instruction is given in several languages: French, English, German, Spanish and Italian. Your instructor pays constant attention to your needs because our fundamental priority is your pleasure.
With unique proven know-how, based on 25 years of experience and a search for excellence around the world, our mission is to train high-level instructors at the service of players, from beginners to professionals whose aim is leisure or performance.
Several courses are available for both beginners and experienced players: the golf school, individual or group lessons, advanced courses, preparation for obtaining the green pass, and so on.
Unique in the region, the Junior Golf Academy is a golf school with an ideal infrastructure for learning golf and developing your child’s potential.
THE STRENGTHS OF THE GOLF SCHOOL
CHILDREN AT THE GOLF SCHOOL
ADULT BEGINNERS EACH YEAR
HOURS OF TUITION EACH YEAR
Frédéric Orselli’s Academy has high-quality teaching aids and equipment. The latest generation Trackman, for instance, helps to analyze your swing, to precisely calculate your trajectory and in the more or less long term to perfect your handicap.
The instructors teach the method of Frédéric Orselli who was trained in Canada and the United States by the greatest masters of world golf education and who is an active coach for professional players.
The instructors prepare you for regular competitions organized on site and away.
Individual and group lessons take place in an exceptional environment on two international level 18-hole courses. Both young and old are welcome.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced player, you improve your golf on some of the most attractive driving ranges in the south of France at the Opio-Valbonne and the Grande Bastide golf courses.
Golf lessons take place in a privileged setting in the mild Mediterranean climate.
Ever-present sunshine, hundred-year-old trees that provide shade, hedges that shelter from the wind, and more.
An exceptional setting to enjoy an outdoor sport!
GRANDE BASTIDE GOLF
LESSONS AND COURSES OFFERED AT THE GOLF CLUB
Various offers are available for members of the association and for those from outside:
- Group or individual lessons during the school year and during the holidays, with reduced prices for members of the association and their children. Golf is also possible on 9-hole guided courses.
- Golf courses for 3 to 5 people with several options:
10 hours of group lessons on weekdays and 2 hours of guided golfing, 6 hours in group lessons at weekends, a 6- hour “little game” individual or group course and accelerated training for motivated beginners.
- DLessons on the most beautiful golf courses in the world:
5 day-courses in 4 different country clubs in France or abroad: in Sardinia, Portugal, South Africa, etc. In this particular package, green fees, licenses and golf balls are included.
- In-house courses with possible accommodation at the Château de la Bégude, a charming 4-star residence with a swimming pool, a lounge bar and two gourmet restaurants.
- Training courses eligible for the CPF (Personal Training Account)
Special rates apply to works councils.
WHAT GOLF PLAYERS ARE REQUESTED TO DO
- Golf lessons at the OGO Academy – Alpes-Maritimes (06) on the French Riviera respect the golf codes and each player must wear the required outfit, that is to say a sports polo shirt with a button-down collar, trousers other than jeans or track suit pants or skirts, as well as sport shoes without studs so as not to damage the green.
- A French Federation golf license and a recent medical certificate are required in order to take advantage of the ranges and courses. Note that the FF golf license also allows you to participate in the various competitions planned throughout the year in all French regions.
- Golf players are welcomed in a privileged place, maintained with care all year round and arranged with the greatest respect for the rules and etiquette.
- On your arrival, the course is ready for your game.
If you want to know more about playing golf, you can also attend the OPEN DOORS which take place every year in mid-March and mid-September. The basics will then be explained to you in detail.
Anna Balmer’s victory in the minimal girl category.
3rd place for Charles Arthur Ginekis in the minimal boy category.
Ethan Lasry – Selected for the French Championship – July 2019
Golf Opio Valbonne
Route de roquefort
+ 33 (0)6 15 98 00 87
Golf Opio Valbonne
Route de roquefort
Golf de la Grande Bastide
Chemin des Picholines
06740 CHATEAUNEUF DE GRASSE
Tél. + 33 (0)6 15 98 00 87